Monica Pampell is the President of PentaFit, a wellness company founded in 2011. She has since created and executed wellness initiatives across a broad scope of industries and with audiences of all sizes. In addition to building a great team to help catalyze the PentaFit programs and continually innovate in the face of changing needs and healthcare issues, she personally serves a impressive clientele of stars in Washington, DC and media giants nationwide.
Her award-winning corporate wellness strategy demands nothing less than success for organizational needs, regardless of size and scope. Any task, any goal, any timeline, no problem. We have you covered.
Projects and Accolades
- 2013 American Cancer Society Fit for Hope Challenge Coach
- 14 chefs and bartenders coming together, under the guidance of two coaches, to lose weight and raise money for charity
- Total funds raised via fitness events, healthy menu selections with profit going to charity, and Fit For Hope finale event: $90,000
- 2012-2015 US Chamber of Commerce Wellness Provider
Bi-Annual Themed Company-Wide Challenges
FitBit Team Walking Challenge with 85% retention rate
Spearheading the comprehensive wellness strategy
- 2015 First Mention in POLITICO Playbook Birthdays
- Serving this best and brightest in the Washington, DC area, President Monica Pampell made the top of the list in 2015 to celebrate her birthday and her work in the area
- 2016 ASAE Power of A Silver Award Winner
- The MineFit Program, focusing on industry-based health and safety solutions, garnered in its first year this prestigious award
- The program hopes to glean a GOLD award for its continued innovation in 2017.
- 2016 NIOSH Total Worker Health Program Affiliate
- This status was a result of new programming within a contracting trade association, in recognition of the associations comprehensive approach to health and safety initiatives and continued efforts to keep workers safe on-site and healthy off-site.
- 2013-Present Speaking Events for Groups of All Sizes
- Wellness, Applications of Organizational Health, Worker Safety and Health, Ergonomic Design, Fitness, Nutrition, Biometric Screening Analysis Themes
- We serve DC Trade Associations and their member groups, visiting YPO groups seeing out of the box events, and large conferences who wish to include topics in the realm of Health, Safety, and Wellness.